My Playlist


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Young Achievers Workshop

This event had passed for months
now only i started to write...

In this event,
all of us have to go...
what I mean is YE members...
we learn a lot from that event

1st,
we take our bus to USM
then the organizer have a talk
we have our breakfast,lunch and tea break too...

Then,
we split into groups with the same school
then they started the activity...
we did the frame that organizer told to build
and I....
present and sale my product...
That was really made me shivering
luckily I'm still ok with that....

After that,
we start to 'produce' our product
by our hands and materials that they'd given...
so hectic and so exciting in that time...

We are just like racing with time
for just an hour to win the competition...
we just like crazy and non-stopping work...
and that was a truth in reality if you want to sell your product
and you shouldn't be slow...

Fortunately,
our group get 3rd price...
and the more surprising is
our school have same ideas for our company name
momori
memory
and....
I forgetten the other one...

Anyway,
it's always a good experience...
An experience
and skill
for us to use in the future and everyday life...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment